Preamble The online sales site www.sathyne.com has been set up by Les Ateliers de Sathyne, whose registered office is at 64 allée des mésanges 40140 Azur France, registered in the Dax Trade and Companies Register under the Number 492 440 672 000 11. The purchase of a product on this site commits the customer to the acceptance of the general conditions of sale. Consequently, these general conditions of sale do not require the handwritten signature of the customer. 1. Scope of the General Conditions of Sale These general terms and conditions of sale (hereinafter referred to as the "GCS") express the full obligations of the parties. In this sense, the consumer is deemed to accept without reservation all the provisions provided for in these general conditions of sale. Les Ateliers de Sathyne undertakes to respect its role as a reseller under these conditions. These Terms and Conditions are subject to change and / or updating. The GTCs applicable to an order are those in force on the day of the order. The purpose of these Terms and Conditions is to clarify the rights and obligations of the parties in connection with the online sale of goods and services offered by the Sathyne Workshops to the client. They constitute the contractual framework of the sale with the order form, the confirmation emails, the automatic registration systems used by the site and the invoice.
2. Acceptance and Validation of the Order The automatic registration systems are considered to be proof of the nature, content and date of the order. The order process consists of validating a shopping basket by clicking on the "Regulation" button at the bottom of the page. A summary screen of the order is then proposed to the customer who must confirm his order by clicking on the button "Finalize order". This step constitutes the irrevocable acceptance of the customer which can only be called into question in the cases limited in the present general conditions of sale as "right of retractation" and "out of stock" The customer is then directed to the secured sites Online payment. The order is final only after full payment of the price. Failure to observe the various steps of the ordering procedure will lead to the invalidity of the order and its rejection. The information stated by the buyer when placing an order commits the customer: in the event of an error in the recipient's address details, Les Ateliers de Sathyne can not be held responsible for the impossibility in which it could be Deliver the product.
3. Availability of the products Orders will be accepted within the limit of available stocks. To this end, the customer is informed at the time of placing an order on the information page of the site describing each article of the availability of said article. The offers contained on this site are valid as long as the products remain online and while the stocks are exhausted Les Ateliers de Sathyne can not be held responsible for the non-performance of the contract concluded in case of stock shortage or unavailability of the product, Force majeure, disruption or total or partial strike in particular of the postal services and means of transport and / or communications, flood, fire ... The order will be executed at the latest within 30 days from the day following the order Has been definitively validated.
4. Product Information All products are described on the site in each product sheet. The photographs, videos and drawings illustrating the products presented are a reproduction which is intended to be as accurate as possible, but they do not have any contractual value. The characteristics of each product are available on the corresponding product sheet. The customer is invited to read it before placing his order. Les Ateliers de Sathyne can not be held responsible for non-substantial errors that could affect the description and presentation of the products, their components, accessories or materials. Les Ateliers de Sathyne guarantees the purchaser, in respect of latent defects which may affect the products delivered, in the event of replacement of defective products or parts rendering them unfit for their use, or reimbursement thereof without being able to be considered by the buyer. The buyer as liable for possible damaging consequences that these latent defects could have caused. Les Ateliers de Sathyne guarantees the products over a period of 2 months from the date of delivery.
5. Prices & Prices Prices are quoted in Euros and are applicable only on the date of the customer's validation of the order. The price indicated on the product sheets does not include transport. The price indicated in the order confirmation is the final price, expressed inclusive of all taxes including T.V.A for France and the countries of the European Union. This price includes the price of the products, the packing costs and the transport costs. The entire payment must be made at the time of the order. The customer is solely responsible for checking the possibilities of importing the products ordered according to the law of the territory of the country of delivery.
6. Method of Payment The price of the products is payable in cash on the day of the actual order. Payment is made by debiting your PayPal account or via the Sogénactif online payment site of The General Company. The customer guarantees the company Les Ateliers de Sathyne that it has the necessary authorizations to use the method of payment chosen by him, when validating the order form. Les Ateliers de Sathyne refuses to suspend any order management and any delivery in case of refusal of authorization of payment by credit card from the officially accredited bodies or in case of non payment. Les Ateliers de Sathyne reserves the right to refuse any order from a customer with whom there is a dispute. Les Ateliers de Sathyne retains full ownership of the products sold until full payment of all amounts owed by the customer as part of his order, including fees and taxes. The transfer of ownership of a property purchased to the Company Les Ateliers de Sathyne by the customer to a third party, will not be taken over by Les Ateliers de Sathyne. Only the buyer of origin of this property can claim access to the clauses of the present GTC.
7. Modalities of delivery The products are delivered to the address indicated by the customer at the time of the order. Delivery shall be deemed to have taken place on delivery of the product to the carrier. The customer must check the completeness and conformity of the
Information that it provides to the Ateliers de Sathyne The latter can not be held responsible for any errors of seizures and consequences in terms of delay or error of delivery. In this context, all expenses incurred for the redirection of the order will be entirely at the customer's expense. For deliveries outside mainland France, the customer agrees to pay all taxes due to the importation of products, customs duties, Value Added Tax (VAT) and other taxes due under the laws of the country receipt of order. Les Ateliers de Sathyne disclaims any legal liability if the payment of the fees is not made by the client. Les Ateliers de Sathyne can not be held responsible for delays in delivery due to errors or disruptions due to carriers (total or partial strike of postal services and transport and / or communications). The consumer is required to check the status of the packaging of the goods upon delivery and report damage to the carrier on the delivery, and the company Les Ateliers de Sathyne, within two days Manufactured. If a reception was made without any mention of the apparently deteriorated condition of the parcel, Les Ateliers de Sathyne could not be held responsible for any disappearances of products. Are considered as force majeure releasing the seller from its obligation to deliver, in addition to those usually retained by the jurisprudence of courts and the French courts: the blocking of means of transportation or supplies, earthquakes, fires, storms, floods , Lightning, war, riot, strikes and shutdown of telecommunication networks or difficulties specific to telecommunication networks external to customers. The goods always travel at the risks and perils of the recipient.
8. Delivery problems due to carrier Any anomaly concerning the delivery (damage, missing product compared to the delivery order, damaged package, broken products ..) must be indicated on the delivery form of "handwritten reserves" , Accompanied by the signature of the client. In the case of an item sent by the post office, if the parcel arrives open or damaged (notably with the presence of the yellow tape "the post office"), it is essential that the customer has the mailman or post office Depends on a "report of spoliation" (statement 170) so that Les Ateliers de Sathyne can initiate an investigation and a compensation procedure. The customer must also confirm this anomaly by sending to the carrier within two working days of the delivery date a registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt setting out the said claims. The client must simultaneously transmit a copy of this letter (with the original "statement of spoliation" if applicable) by simple mail to: Les Ateliers de Sathyne, 64 allée des mésanges, 40140 Azur France. Any claims received after the deadline will be rejected.
9. Error of delivery - Non-conforming products The consumer must formulate with the company Les Ateliers de Sathyne the same day of the delivery or at the latest the first working day following the delivery, any complaint of error of delivery and / or Of non-conformity of products in kind or in quality compared to the indications on the order form. Any complaint made beyond this period will be rejected without possibility of appeal. Any complaint not made in the rules defined above and in the time allowed can not be taken into account and will release the company Les Ateliers de Sathyne from any responsibility vis-à-vis the consumer. All products to be exchanged or refunded must be returned within 8 working days of receipt of the return agreement to the company Les Ateliers de Sathyne in its entirety and in its original packaging in perfect condition, in Colissimo with insurance coverage The market value of the products returned, to the following address: Les Ateliers de Sathyne, 64 allée des mésanges, 40140 Azur France. To be accepted, any return must be notified in advance to Les Ateliers de Sathyne. The shipping costs are the responsibility of the consumer.
10. Right of withdrawal The customer has, within 14 working days from the delivery of his order, a right of return, at his expense, for exchange or refund, products which do not suit him in accordance with Article L121-16 of the Consumer Code. In all cases, the return takes place at the risk of the consumer. Les Ateliers de Sathyne recommends that the consumer return their products to Colissimo with a recommendation or an additional insurance guaranteeing, if necessary, compensation for the products at their actual market value in case of Or loss of such goods. The returned product must be returned in its original condition and packaging. It must not have been used, nor have it suffered any deterioration so minimal it and be in a state of perfect cleanliness. This right of withdrawal is exercised without penalty, with the exception of the costs of return which remain the responsibility of the customer. Within 30 days of receipt of the returned product, the customer will be refunded the sums paid. To this end, it will communicate to the Company Les Ateliers de Sathyne its bank details.
On the other hand, the sale items and old collections are not returnedor exchanged.
11. Reservation of ownership By derogation from the provisions of Article 1583 of the Civil Code, it is agreed with the customer that the transfer of ownership of the products sold by Les Ateliers de Sathyne is suspended until full payment of their price. In the absence of payment by the customer of a fraction of the price on one of the agreed dates, the sale is canceled automatically if Les Ateliers de Sathyne so wishes. Les Ateliers de Sathyne reserves the right to proceed or have caused to be carried out by any agent designated for this purpose after sending to the customer a registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt at the resumption of the unpaid products without prejudice of any other vote of appeal. Notwithstanding any clause to the contrary, this retention of title clause is enforceable against the customer and other creditors in accordance with the provisions of Article L621-122 paragraph 2 of the Commercial Code.
12. Applicable law These general conditions are subject to French law. This is true of the substantive rules as well as the rules of form. In case of dispute or claim, the consumer will address in priority to Les Ateliers de Sathyne to obtain an amicable solution.
13. Data processing and freedoms In accordance with the Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978, you have the right to access, rectify, modify and delete data concerning you. You can exercise this right by sending us a mail to the following address: Les Ateliers de Sathyne, 64 allée des mésanges, 40140 Azur France. Your data will not be passed on to any outside organization. For any information or questions, we are at your disposal: By phone: 09 73 13 51 16 from Monday to Friday excluding bank holidays. By e-mail: email@example.com